Top of the page

Information for foreigners visiting São Paulo

Itu
Bandeirantes Palace
Ibirapuera Park
Christmas in Sao Paulo
São José dos Campos - Parque da Cidade
São José dos Campos - Vicentina Aranha
São José dos Campos - Airplanes
Guarujá
Santos
Zu Lai Temple
Galeria do Rock
Campos do Jordão
São Paulo Downtown

If you like this page, please help me to advertise it, linking to São Paulo Tours in your website.
If you want to advertise here for a low cost, please click here. If you want a partnership, please contact me .

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let's start the tour!

With this post I start my travel blog. The intention of this blog is to register my personal trips in my country, Brazil, specially around São Paulo, which is the city I was born. I will be careful of inserting useful information for travelers, such as maps, transportation, photos, prices and tips for those who want to follow my steps.

The blog will be updated as frequently as I am able to travel. I have an initial target of covering the following places:
  • São Paulo downtown: Teatro Municipal, Sé Cathedral, Mercado Municipal, Bovespa, Pátio do Colégio
  • Itú, a historic city in the interior of the state
  • Aparecida, in a faithful trip
  • Old road to Santos
  • Santos, in the coast of São Paulo
  • TAM Aeronautical Museum in São Carlos
  • Ibirapuera park and Obelisk of the heroes of São Paulo revolution in 1932
  • Valley of the Temples in Itapecerica
  • Ubatuba and Ilha Bela beaches
  • Campos do Jordão, a german-style city

No comments:

Post a Comment